Taurus girl the soul of a witch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I had this Taurus girl the soul of a witch shirt, it didn’t break off and just kept coming I swear it was a foot long I got off the loo to admire this beast. The bosses of all turds and it wasn’t there? A ghost poo!! I had no idea what happened. I actually contemplated not even wiping my arse. But obviously, that would have been unclean, so I took the plunge. And sure enough no shit stain, this was now deeply concerning what the fuck had just happened?? I felt it I even heard a little plop it must have been so large it created a vacuum and got sucked into u bend, this stunned me so I immediately googled the workings of toilet pipes to see.
Taurus Girl The Soul Of A Witch Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Taurus girl the soul of a witch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/