This Mimi is loved to the moon and back shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Wish my Nana was here so I could call and This Mimi is loved to the moon and back shirt. She loved this song. I loved this song in the 80s, but it means even more now that I have been dating a blind woman for 5 years. When I called my man to tell him that I just gave birth to our daughter Tina did I heard “I Just Called To Say I Love You”! Love this song! I used to cry when I heard that as my dad had it played for me on hospital radio now my dad ain’t no longer with us it doesn’t bother me now but miss you, dad. The song he wrote as a deliberate parody of a schmaltzy love song, as he couldn’t get a no.1 hit in the UK. He went on record in the ’90s as saying he hates the song. Cause this song drives me insane! I love a whole lotta Stevie Wonder, but not this song.
This Mimi Is Loved To The Moon And Back Hoodie

Buy this shirt: This Mimi is loved to the moon and back shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/