Love nanalife shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

I’m glad I haveLove nanalife shirt of my life, you would’ve been 93 today. I miss you soo much. Happy birthday, grandpa. Hope you’re having the time of your life up there with mom and grandma. I love you. Although I was only a room away, my grandma always left me these notes all around the house. I spent her last 3 years on earth taking care of her every day, and she became my best friend. I still have every note she left for me small reminders of life, love, legacy. Went to check on my grandma last night at home.. how tf did I end up losing her in the same night. Holding her hand for her last struggled for breath. My life will never be the same without my rock. I love you, grandma.
Love Nanalife Sweater

Buy this shirt: Love nanalife shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/