You say I am loved you say I am strong you say I am held you say I am yours shirt, hoodie

Impressive but incredibly dangerous. One slightest wrong move and You say I am loved you say I am strong you say I am held you say I am yours shirt. It’s not just finger strength a lot of that strength is coming from their core which takes at least half of the body weight off of the fingers. When I started watching this video I thought it was from Fail Army and was horrified expecting something to happen to the guy doing pushups with his fingers. The pull-ups are fine, but all that weight in such an unnatural position balanced on your fingers and especially thumbs is super bad for you. You’re not going to be able to move your hands in a few years. Seriously, please stop. Damn impressive, but ouch that’s gonna hurt.
Say Loved Say Strong Say Held Say Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You say I am loved you say I am strong you say I am held you say I am yours shirt, hoodie
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/