Touche-moi et je te mords shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’m so glad both seasons made it to DVD! I was disappointed it didn’t get a Touche-moi et je te mords shirt. There was only a small cliffhanger. Those I can deal with. It’s the big ones I can’t stand at all. No cliffhangers are always preferred by me though. Just got done binging Touch, and loved it. The only thing I do not understand is Sutherland’s need to pant constantly. It is so distracting. He is continually in a state of anxiety and wonder. There is very little connection between him and his son. He asks the boy questions as if it were the first time he was speaking to him. Very odd acting.
Touche Moi Et Je Te Mords Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Touche-moi et je te mords shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/