Nobody likes a soggy bottom shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Call me a Nobody likes a soggy bottom shirt, but who here actually refries old fries and reboils old pasta? It seems a little excessive. I’ve never kept old fries and pasta I just cook up with sauce in a pan. Ain’t nobody got time for any of that! That’s what the microwave is for. I’ll take soggy food over having to wait for the oven to preheat, then finally heat my food. Why on earth would you take the perfectly good, cold, medium rare steak and cook it till it’s well done and hot? I guess they’ll tell you to stop supermarket shopping wait for the harvest! Why go to Macy’s make your own clothes churn your own butter why have lights you know where the whales are going get some oil for those lanterns!
Nobody Likes A Soggy Bottom Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Nobody likes a soggy bottom shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/