Hanya Bassist samurai shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Man I’m not gonna lie I was worried about the Hanya Bassist samurai shirt and animation and the voices because so much has changed in 10+ years but after seeing this trailer and the blood all I can say is HELL YEAH! The samurai is back and it’s finally time to put a conclusion to this epic decade old story from our childhood. Using my critical deductions, Jack has his hair flowing, unkept, and is using only one sword. I think he has gone from samurai to ronin and has lost himself in the process. So many questions. Where is his sword? Are we going to see his old allies like the Scotsman? Has Aku changed in the same way Jack has?
Hanya Bassist Samurai Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hanya Bassist samurai shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/