Dad I will always be your little girl financial burden shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is Dad I will always be your little girl financial burden shirt he is one of two corporations or organizations which I chose see First on Facebook. Even when his message is uncomfortable to hear, it is needed. All of this is bullshit when we are caught up in the rat race needing to continually make money to survive. How can anyone ever be who they want to be when we are slaves to the system. It’s not what you earn it’s how you manage it if you’re not smart with managing it you’ll always have nothing. Everything this guy says is true, Australian’s are exactly the same they live beyond their means. It’s a pathetic world we live in, chase the dollar and still have nothing. That’s such a great video. I do hope that everyone that is looking t improves themselves takes note.
Dad I Will Always Be Your Little Girl Financial Burden Hoodie