Class of ’92 Christmas sweater, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee

My collection started with this Class of ’92 Christmas sweater. The cool thing about this tree is that its a lot taller than the average ones. I just love it. My grandma had 2 when we were younger and I loved them. I didn’t get one when she passed and was wanting one bad. My boyfriend surprised me by buying me 2 from an antique store and I love them. I had a big one but the lights had butterflies and other different lights on it. Loved it got broken ugh want another one. White with red lights. I made two about thirty years ago, and gave them away for Christmas! I don’t know why I didn’t make one for myself.
Class Of '92 Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Class of ’92 Christmas sweater, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/