Grandma granddaughter’s best friend grandson’s best partner in crime shirt, hoodie


All these haters, I look at those pictures and Grandma granddaughter’s best friend grandson’s best partner in crime shirt and the grandmother loving her back. I miss my grandmother. They clearly love each other dearly and that’s all that matters. Wow, you people are crazy. Would you go up to someone in real life and say that’s not your real child. That’s your adopted child? When children are adopted, they are their real parents and become a real family. Has anyone watched Maury almost every shows a guy is on there saying that’s not my baby they are too white? I mean almost every show and they get proven to be the bio dad so what if he is or isn’t those are still his kids so why keep bringing it up?
Grandma Granddaughter's Best Friend Grandson's Best Partner In Crime Hoodie