Unicorn Back the fuck up sprinkle tits today is not the day I will shank you with my horn shirt, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee


Ads are supposed to be nonintrusive and Unicorn Back the fuck up sprinkle tits today is not the day I will shank you with my horn shirt. Placing an ad in the middle of a sentence of a video goes against that completely. Im pretty sure sprinkles we get here aren’t made with animal shortening. This makes me want to bath in them. Sprinkles and Jimmies are the same freaking thing. Where you live is the difference in how they are called. So for everyone who is saying that they are “jimmies not sprinkles” can just keep that to themselves because there is zero difference between the two. We call them shots in Connecticut chocolate or rainbow and when you get some ice cream with shots they know what you mean. I’ve always known them as sprinkles. Geesh.
Unicorn Back The Fuck Up Sprinkle Tits Today Is Not The Day I Will Shank You With My Horn Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Unicorn Back the fuck up sprinkle tits today is not the day I will shank you with my horn shirt, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/