I will drink Dr Pepper here or there I will drink Dr Pepper everywhere shirt, hoodie


Dr. Pepper is I will drink Dr Pepper here or there I will drink Dr Pepper everywhere shirt, but I have developed an allergy to caffeine. I used to be able to get regular caffeine free dr pepper in Idaho but now that I live in Washington all I can find is diet caffeine free which I just don’t care for. it really sucks. Dr. Pepper is the best soda in the entire world ever created I can’t go a day without drinking it idk what it is but I can feel it rushing through my heart through my veins the relief the fresh cold feeling I love Dr. Pepper. Just a splash of DP then cover it up with tons of salt and a hot dog? It’s awesome how no one eats them at the end either!?
I Will Drink Dr Pepper Here Or There I Will Drink Dr Pepper Everywhere Hoodie