Don’t worry about me worry about your eyebrows shirt, hoodie, sweater

Personally, I don’t trust anything coming out of the Don’t worry about me worry about your eyebrows shirt, wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up blinding you after some time. So basically we are injecting some type of nano-bots in our eyes? I do not trust this. Who is to say they are not going to be recording. What we see for more targeted ads. And the invasion of private life. For those who are saying why not just get Lasik, I was told by my ophthalmologist that not everyone can have Lasik done. Because of various eye issues. This would be one more option for people. And I think that’s great! Doesn’t seem logical to engrave my eye if it’s something permanent. More so, buying eyeglasses is a one time deal for every year or few years. However, buying these nano drops is pushing towards constant consumerism for a problem. That is easily solvable, can serve as a fashion statement, can be taken off.
Don't Worry About Me Worry About Your Eyebrows Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Don’t worry about me worry about your eyebrows shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/