I’m going to need a lot of attention today I can just tell shirt, hoodie, sweater

I mean I don’t understand when there are two I’m going to need a lot of attention today I can just tell shirt, one for each sex, but they’re the same and are a single person and have locks? Like is the metal bin supposed to be kept a secret? Kailyn Burke, I would hope so. Not everyone is so comfortable with this type of situation. I for one would not want men around me while I’m trying to pee. If it’s your child or a disabled man that you are accompanying sure that’s different but I don’t find this ok. And it’s easy enough to peek through those little cracks installs so no thanks. If your sign is this ambiguous then my peeing in the “wrong” restroom hurts no one. What we really should have are “unashamed pooping” and “other” rooms. Pooping rooms need private stalls and major ventilation. “Other” should have urinals and toilets.
I'm Going To Need A Lot Of Attention Today I Can Just Tell Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m going to need a lot of attention today I can just tell shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/