Official Ho Ho Holy shit I’m drunk shirt, hoodie, sweater

I mean this may or may not have Official Ho Ho Holy shit I’m drunk shirt, Marco and I the night of Marcos Birthday with Melissa and Dad trying to take care of us. I have laughed at this damn video over. And over I can’t stop bc all I can think about was that embarrassing night omg my dang glasses. Black eye my mom thought I was dying. Reminds me of you. Whenever I am high or in trouble always there to save me and whenever I cry fucking ready to take care of me. I love you. I treasure this friendship. Never mind the caption or the fact this poor panda is sick of humans trying to make it entertain people look. How adorable he is a little bit like me trying to get Carter to school. Every time I see this it reminds me of the two times I’ve had the pleasure of watching your stubborn ass.
Official Ho Ho Holy Shit I'm Drunk Hoodie