Official Pitbull boxer momma shirt, hoodie, sweater 

I had an Official Pitbull boxer momma shirt, Francois Tigre who would take care of my sister’s dogs puppies so that she could take care of her needs. I was amazed at how he would clean and keep them warm until she came back! Beautiful so loving and sweet, to take in two visually impaired cats and all those foster kittens plus. I have found so much healing and wisdom. So much trust in the journey. I’ve found what I’m supposed to do with my life. I found me. And maybe that’s my mother’s greatest gift to all of us is the opportunity to grow. One day at a time. One breath at a time. Drugs and alcohol were killing me but they were the only thing I was living for. Finally, my girlfriend had enough and kicked me out of her house.
Official Pitbull Boxer Momma Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official Pitbull boxer momma shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/