A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs a Maine Coon shirt, hoodie, sweater

Oh, how fabulous!! Was thinking how matted he would be theA woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs a Maine Coon shirt! LOL That is a beautiful cat! I have 2 Maine Coons and they are the best cats in the world! I love my furry, sweet-natured fur babies. It looks so beautiful in the wild where it belongs there are enough unwanted cats in the world why would you want to take it from its real home just selfish. Omy that is the sweetest beautiful the lion I’ve ever seen and I want it. A cat after my own heart. Love to feel soft rain and snowdrops on my face. Chole loves to sit in the snow but sometimes lying on my bed is good. Peach has these characteristics !!! Look at the ear flop!!! I seriously think she’s got a little Maine coon in her.
A Woman Cannot Survive On Wine Alone She Also Needs A Maine Coon Hoodie