Karl Marx Merry Christmarx sweater, ladies, hoodie

To all those that Karl Marx Merry Christmarx sweater mithering about the electric bill. They look like led’s so will cost about thrupence happy to run. Panic over. And I bet the Electric Company is rubbing their nipples with excitement after seeing this. You could never do this in Minnesota. One snowfall and there went all your hard work! if they can afford the electric bill, then why is anyone else being negative about it? Maybe this brings them joy. I know it makes me happy just looking at it on a video. Nope way too much going on for me. I feel like it’s going to make me have a seizure or something. Maybe for some but not me. I do like a lot of lights but this is a little much for me.I do think it looks great. I say to each their own and if this makes them happy so be it.
Karl Marx Merry Christmarx Hoodie