Mama bear plaid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


The bears are as the Mama bear plaid shirt as I am! Didn’t see any moths around to evidence that bears do eat moths. 40,000 months a day on a summer day, believe the bears are very hungry by now. I’ve had a month before. A few of them on separate occasions. They don’t taste that great and they flutter on the way down. You’re much better off having a steak, although a steak isn’t a practical option for a grizzly. I was so looking forward to watching footage of grizzly bears eating moths. So disappointed. That is literally 1 month every 2.16 seconds for 24 hours straight. File me under skeptical. Wing and all, including the dusty scale? If they were talking about the grub I can believe it. But 40000 means eating 1 per second for 12 hours straight.
Mama Bear Plaid Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Mama bear plaid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/