Official Iced lemon tea shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Is any brand labeled, green tea, good? Does it have to be in an Official Iced lemon tea shirt? Is hot better than cold? Is it ok to add other ingredients like ginger, lemon, or honey? I’m sorry, I never liked tea but am willing to drink to receive the health benefits. Yes, I can use both green and white when we go on break I’ll text you to meet me in the break room. Matcha is the best green tea if you can find the hyper-premium. I buy mine at breakaway matcha. It’s spendy though like very but the benefits are worth every penny like it’s cancer-fighting benefits. Another great tea is white tea, which is very similar to green, but offers even more antioxidants!!
Official Iced Lemon Tea Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official Iced lemon tea shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/