Official F-bomb mom I sprinkle that shit like confetti shirt, hoodie, sweater

God bless you and Official F-bomb mom I sprinkle that shit like confetti shirt your pain. Shelley Baseley I am so sorry for your loss. It is devastating. She was obviously a beautiful friend and companion to you. It must be hard for people to understand how special our Boxers were and will always be to us. Melanie Wilson, he’s still hanging on. Just got him home from surgery after being there for 2 weeks. Open wounds cause he’s old and skin doesn’t heal up like before but here’s him headed home. This is my girl! She is sweet, lovable, goofy, friendly, and downright crazy, but I wouldn’t change her for the world. You were probably the first person to call President Obama the N-word. Now you want us to expect a clown and his whore?
Official F Bomb Mom I Sprinkle That Shit Like Confetti Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official F-bomb mom I sprinkle that shit like confetti shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/