Everything hurts and I’m dying shirt, hoodie, sweater 

It was the Everything hurts and I’m dying shirt fascinating moment of my life to see him for the first time ever. What the actual fuck ?! This made me cringe so much! Is it just me who thinks childbirth videos are gross af? Like seriously the infant Is covered in blood and stuff and the mother is kissing it. People are commenting on its emotional! Why do people even get emotional by watching such videos? Would you get emotional if you see someone pooping? I searched for him in someone else’s eyes and voice. I looked for him in someone else’s skin and smell. No matter how many times he forced me to leave.
Everything Hurts And I'm Dying Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Everything hurts and I’m dying shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/