Wooden spoon survivor shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is my Wooden spoon survivor shirt, what the video doesn’t show you is the insane amount of hours he sat out there sanding it. As soon as he was finished the neighbor behind me went and stole that thing and smashed it into a million pieces, true story. That’s been done since the torch was invented, and just so ya know. A guy in a photo is using the wrong tip. You a wide flange type tip for this. The table looks easy to build, but I’ve over a couple of hundred pallets apart over the years and none of them have come apart that easy. I fell asleep last night thinking about how Omar need to make me a small table for my peppermint plant.
Wooden Spoon Survivor Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Wooden spoon survivor shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/