Stop asking why I’m an asshole I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This made me think of you and Stop asking why I’m an asshole I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt, even tho you live in different states. If you lived close you would do some of this stuff. Yooh guys it’s more lovely if they r the best squad I mean more than one best friend. And make the craziest squad ever. That’s no best friend honestly someone like this would piss me off so much I think I’d end up fighting them. Whoever would do that to their doxie should be poked with a big stick so he knows what it feels like. I’m glad the person video recorded this instead of helping the dog. What an ass. The first guy in this video is a moron, all the haters here ok you don’t like cats, then don’t get one, no need to be so rude and hate full.
Stop Asking Why I'm An Asshole I Don't Ask Why You're So Stupid Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stop asking why I’m an asshole I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/