You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater

I also chose to write down the You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt I have anger and burn it by the lake today as a way to symbolically and energetically continue to let it go. In another moment, I had a realization that we are all a part of Mother Earth and maybe w releasing more of my resistance I would be able to see more pieces of my mother in all things. In nature, in my family, in my friends, in myself. it’s not the same as having her here but it is a step closer on the journey to deeper understanding. A lot of people just think they’re so cute etc but the actual reality is that they are, by sheer nature, very much wild and wouldn’t hesitate to turn on you.
You're My Sister But You're Still A Bitch Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/