If my mouth doesn’t say it then my face definitely will shirt, hoodie, sweater

When someone likes to split hairs and If my mouth doesn’t say it then my face definitely will shirt their fat nose where it doesn’t belong, I hope they get called on that crap because it reflects how crappy of a person they are. Punctuation is just as important as grammar and spelling. And Jackie Myers, what Angela York Bocash is saying, is actually the same exact thing you’re speaking of, just in a different context. Jackie Myers Perhaps. I just meant that I’m not always veering off topic because I’m uneducated in that particular topic. If they insult my intellect in that dialogue, I’ll definitely drop the grammar card faster than they can blink.
If My Mouth Doesn't Say It Then My Face Definitely Will Hoodie

Buy this shirt: If my mouth doesn’t say it then my face definitely will shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/