Linemen we work hard so you don’t have to shirt, hoodie, sweater

Love you guys and Love this Linemen we work hard so you don’t have to shirt. I would love to see you guys also do one that recognizes all of the fallen law enforcement officers. Our little town here in north central Florida is hurting badly right now after senselessly losing two great men. This is an amazing song. Thank you all linemen especially my brother and Uncle. George Anthony Remedies and Chester Remedies. I work with that lineman every day on the road I’m there to keep them safe while they’re on the pole fixing them lines or replacing lines or putting new poles up. So many people have no idea…thank you for recognizing some amazing heroes and first responders. My husband and I were just talking about the lack of recognition that linemen get this morning.
Linemen We Work Hard So You Don't Have To Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Linemen we work hard so you don’t have to shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/