My patronus is a Nightfury shirt, hoodie, sweater

I may be a My patronus is a Nightfury shirt but these movies always win my heart! Like I got chills and a happy feeling in my gut. I can’t wait to see this and I’ll probably be the only adult in the movie theater watching this without any kids. I can already tell that I’m going to cry at some point during this movie. Perhaps even more than once. Here we go I’m such a sucker for an animation film I love these little Dragons can’t wait to see it. The beginning of the trailer, with the piano music, makes me so emotional. I have to watch the first movie again and cry myself to sleep because I’m going to have to say goodbye to basically another part of my childhood.
My Patronus Is A Nightfury Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My patronus is a Nightfury shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/