Native Americans grandma bear shirt, hoodie, sweater

I’m thinking you could add a Native Americans grandma bear shirt and an inner lining attached to the zipper and you’ll have your own stuffed teddy suit with no mess. The zipper is too much work. A long strip of Velcro would be easy and effective. People getting paid to do that shit isn’t a good enough excuse to not clean up after yourself though. Isn’t it hard to breathe in there? Just wondering cause I’d like to share my little brother like this. I swear, I cried laughing at this! It’s too cute! These are the kind of people I would absolutely love to hang out with! Not hurting anybody or putting anybody down. Just having fun. Everyone being negative about this you should be glad they aren’t eating pods or doing drugs or shooting places up these kids are at least having clean fun.
Native Americans Grandma Bear Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Native Americans grandma bear shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/