Pitter patter let’s get at’er vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

This little guy is the Pitter patter let’s get at’er vintage shirt of my life and will be one in early February! This will be our 2nd Valentines Day with our little mister! I was told no kids,ever possible for me. I was 42,and had been married 17 years when I was blown away by finding out I was pregnant. i had her at 43 years old. just alot of prayers and God blessed us,with her. she was born with an ovarian tumor and had surgery when she,was 1 Day old. she great now thanks to God. she 7 now. she makes my world light up every day every second of my life. I’ve never been able to have another one after her but I’m grateful I have her. My amazing husband!
Pitter Patter Let's Get At'er Vintage Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pitter patter let’s get at’er vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/