Put queso in my face-o shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


She doesn’t like cheese eating it like that Put queso in my face-o shirt. Grab the whole block and start eating. That’s not obsessed, forget the cheese grater. I’d be munging on it straight up. This would be more interesting if the cheese were the sole of a foot, and the grater was a Ped Egg. Well, she’s doing it wrong! If she was truly obsessed, she’d cut great chunks and stuff them in her mouth as I do. I love cheese and this lady is doing it wrong! You grab a thick slice off the block and eat it like a sandwich. True obsession would be eating it like an apple. Not shed half of it into your mouth and half on the floor.
Put Queso In My Face O Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Put queso in my face-o shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/