Elena Sandra Ruth Sonia the Supremes shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Went on Wednesday it was my Elena Sandra Ruth Sonia the Supremes shirt. Loved the fruitcake and I’m not a fruitcake fan. It was a wonderful trip and a wonderful experience. I brought back a special gift for some special friends. Wow, I was there when they were filming in the tasting room. You can see me getting my coffee ready to taste. Already made our trip this year. Take plenty of money because they have so many other sweets and treats, too. This was our second year going. Bought a 2 lb. fruitcake last year and it was so good. This year bought the 4 lb. one. A friend introduced me to this company and their fruitcakes. They are fabulous! I have ordered them for gifts to other fruitcake lovers.
Elena Sandra Ruth Sonia The Supremes Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Elena Sandra Ruth Sonia the Supremes shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/