Official Chicken adobo shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Here in México. We like to the Official Chicken adobo shirt quesadillas with corn tortillas and fill them with chorizo, potatoes, rajas con crema, chicharrón, and the list goes on. The reason I’m making a quesadilla is that I’m too fucking lazy to make anything else at the moment. Haha- Cooking chicken takes patience I wouldn’t have them. I am just going to stick with my favorite quesadilla. Basically it is cheese with more cheese on a tortilla that is very dark brown. For an added bonus, more cheese. I do use a good Mexican melting cheese though. Just I make sure to use enough that the cheese oozes out the sides. Extra salsa and cheese, plus sour cream, yummy!!! Will have to pass on the red onion, too.
Official Chicken Adobo Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official Chicken adobo shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/