I fuck on the first date shirt, hoodie, sweater

Broke my heart when the I fuck on the first date shirt said she doesn’t see why anyone would ever love her she’s beautiful and definitely deserves to be loved. He nearly had me in tears when he spoke of being severely bullied in school. I hope these two get together, both shy but cute together fingers crossed it turns out good for them both. I just cried for poor Ian. Everybody deserves someone please tell me he’s coming back and it ends well. He is such a lovely guy, so funny and down to earth, I hope he finds someone! I think she was really really mean to make him answer first when asked if they would meet again just to say no, she could have saved his feelings by answering first.
I Fuck On The First Date Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I fuck on the first date shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/